// ENROLMENT MODALITIES AND COSTS
The webdatametrics master offers two different enrolment modalities. It is possible to study the full master (full time students) or to take only those course(s) in which you are interested (modular students).
All candidates (full time and modular students) have to pay a registration fee of 100 € in order for the application to be considered. The registration fee will be deducted from the course cost if the student is admitted or reimbursed if not. No reimbursement of the registration fee will be made if the candidate is admitted to the programme but he/she declines to run the programme.
- 1 course: 100 € per ECTS credit + 200 € administrative fee.
- 2 courses: 100 € per ECTS credit + 100 € administrative fee.
- 3 or more courses: 100 € per ECTS credit + 50 € administrative fee.
- Directed Studies towards Master Dissertation Thesis
- Master Thesis Dissertation
// ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
1. Full time candidates are eligible for the programme if they have a 180 ECTS bachelor degree obtained after a minimum of 3 years of full time study.
Students can apply to join the programme even if they have not yet completed the studies required above. They must, however, have fullfilled the required studies before the master’s start date (1 September 2015). Otherwise, they won’t be admitted in the programme and no reimbursement of the registration fee will be made.
2. A good command of English language is compulsory.
3. A basic knowledge of statistics and statistical software (R, SPSS, Stata) is advisable.
Requisite 1 is not applicable for modular students
Requisite 3 is only applicable for certain courses. Please check the master programme section for further information.
// APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Full time candidates have to submit to the master e-mail account firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Motivation letter.
- Curriculum Vitae, plese indicate your full contact details and Skype user or equivalent.
- Photocopy of a valid Passport or National ID card for EU nationals.
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree certificate.
- Transcript of Records (or Cumulative Record) of Bachelor Studies.
- Proof of English language proficiency (except if you are a native speaker of English or have run a prior programme in english).
- Recommendation letter(s) (optional but advisable).
- Recommendations: documents should be sent in Pdf or Word format. Please indicate in the subject your full name in capitals, and name the enclosed documents accordingly (e.g.: John_Smith_Motivation_letter, John_Smith_CV,…)
- Regular Enrolment period starts on the 9th of February till the 9th of June 2015, (Extraordinary Enrolment period may be open from the 10th to the 30th of July 2015 for extraordinary candidates)
// SELECTION PROCESS
- 1. Submission of the required documents to email@example.com email.
- 2. Complete and submit the Enrolment-Form_2015_16
- 3. Payment of the 100 € registration fee, please see full information on the enrolment form.
- 4. The Academic Board Commission will examine the provided documents and may contact candidates through videoconference, e-mail or phone.
- 5. Written notification and publication of elected and non-elected candidates list.
- 5a. Registration fee reimbursement for non selected applicants.
- 5b. Matriculation process starts for successful candidates.
- 6. Matriculation process: 9th of June to 31st of August 2015.